Location

The following information is referred to Kupsa Coatings - Spain, the information on our headquarters in Poland, India and Mexico is available at the international delegations area.

Leaving Logroño and crossing the River Ebro by the Puente de Piedra (Stone Bridge) and continuing on a few kilometres to the NORTH on the N-111 road (direction Pamplona) you will arrive at INDUSTRIAS QUÍMICAS KUPSA. Our facility is located in a pleasant setting of cereal fields and vineyards.

El Puntido (the present site of Kupsa) was first mentioned in chronicles in 1599. Here was located a boundary stone, known in 1659 as that of the “Three Towns” (Oyón, Viana and Logroño) and later on as the “Three Provinces”.

The site of KUPSA stands at the meeting point of the borders of the provinces of La Rioja, Alava and Navarre.
The Pilgrim’s Way to Santiago, the route of trade and knowledge in the Middle Ages, crosses the area: THE PILGRIM’S WAY TO SANTIAGO.

KUPSA Coatings road access details.

plano acceso kupsa

Location Kupsa coatings on the map